From smart application to home automation, the most complete & evolutive connected experience with the TaHoma environment.
- From a touch of a button, to an app control, all the way to voice control, TaHoma switch offers an accessible to all and scalable smart home solution.
- TaHoma switch controls key home equipment of Somfy and major partners brands (shades, shutters, doors, gates, windows, heating, lighting, cameras, alarm systems and more) for more security, greater energy efficiency and enhanced comfort every day.
- With today more than 280 equipment ranges and 21 major home equipment brands, it offers one of the most complete smart home experiences.
- Thanks to the native integration of the io-homecontrol, RTS and Zigbee 3.0 protocols along with cloud compatibilities Tahoma switch is an evolutive solution, that allows people to add equipment as they’d like.
- TaHoma Switch is also compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa enlarging the user experience to voice control.
- Article number: 1870600
- Radio frequency: 868-870 MHz and 433.42 MHz
- Technology: io-homecontrol, RTS and Zigbee 3.0
- Connections: 1 x Micro-USB
- Current: 230 V / 5V DC 1 A
- Enclosure class: IP30
- Range: 200 meters open field
- Working temperature: 0 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Dimensions: 162 x 67.5 x 34 mm
- Weight: 213 g
- Color: White
- Location: Indoor
- Other: LED (red / green / orange / white).
- Miscellaneous: Two physical control buttons at the top of scenes.
Maximum number of connected products:
- 200 pcs (total, all technologies)
- io-homecontrol: 200 st
- RTS: 50 st
- Zigbee: 50 pcs
- Sensors / alarm sensors (Somfy): 50 pcs
- Cameras: 5 pcs
- Scenario player (Somfy): 20 pcs
- Maximum number of scenes: 40
- Philips Hue: 1 Bridge (gateway) 50 Hue products
- 1 pc Somfy TaHoma box
- 1 pc Power cable, Micro-USB
- 1 Getting Started Manual
Warranty: 5 years
Somfy Thermostatic Radiator Valve
The Somfy Thermostatic Radiator Valve can replace almost any thermostatic radiator valve and is suitable for most heating systems. The Radiator Valve has been created to allow you to set the temperature in every room. This gives you optimal comfort levels and saves you energy by only heating the rooms that you are using. The radiator valve is controlled using the buttons on the front or using the Somfy TaHoma.
Enjoy maximum comfort levels and save energy at the same time by heating only those rooms that you use. More comfort whilst saving energy, what more do you want?
Thanks to the placement of temperature sensors on both sides of the radiator valve it is possible to correctly measure the temperature, even if the valve is located very close to the heat source. With the OpenWindow feature the valve automatically saves energy –when the valve detects a sudden drop in temperature (usually caused by an open window) the valve temporarily turns down the heat.
After an initial period, the valve knows how long it takes to heat up a room. As a result, the Valve can decide if it needs to turn up the heat earlier to reach a desired temperature. This way, it will automatically choose to open the valve earlier if you want the temperature in your bathroom in the morning. Isn’t that smart?
Every Radiator Valve can be set individually, according to your schedule. Thanks to the Somfy TaHoma you can have a more comfortable bathroom temperature in the morning within just a few clicks. That’s a good way to start your morning!
Quiet yet powerful
The motor of the Radiator Valve is designed for optimal sound levels, meaning you can easily use it in your bathroom without being awakened by your radiator valve. Sleep tight!
What's included in this bundle package?
- 1x Somfy TaHoma switch
- 1x Power cable
- 1x Ethernet cable
- 1x Quickstart manual
- 3x Thermostatic Radiator Valve