From smart application to home automation, the most complete & evolutive connected experience with the TaHoma environment.
- From a touch of a button, to an app control, all the way to voice control, TaHoma switch offers an accessible to all and scalable smart home solution.
- TaHoma switch controls key home equipment of Somfy and major partners brands (shades, shutters, doors, gates, windows, heating, lighting, cameras, alarm systems and more) for more security, greater energy efficiency and enhanced comfort every day.
- With today more than 280 equipment ranges and 21 major home equipment brands, it offers one of the most complete smart home experiences.
- Thanks to the native integration of the io-homecontrol, RTS and Zigbee 3.0 protocols along with cloud compatibilities Tahoma switch is an evolutive solution, that allows people to add equipment as they’d like.
- TaHoma Switch is also compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa enlarging the user experience to voice control.
- Article number: 1870600
- Radio frequency: 868-870 MHz and 433.42 MHz
- Technology: io-homecontrol, RTS and Zigbee 3.0
- Connections: 1 x Micro-USB
- Current: 230 V / 5V DC 1 A
- Enclosure class: IP30
- Range: 200 meters open field
- Working temperature: 0 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Dimensions: 162 x 67.5 x 34 mm
- Weight: 213 g
- Color: White
- Location: Indoor
- Other: LED (red / green / orange / white).
- Miscellaneous: Two physical control buttons at the top of scenes.
Maximum number of connected products:
- 200 pcs (total, all technologies)
- io-homecontrol: 200 st
- RTS: 50 st
- Zigbee: 50 pcs
- Sensors / alarm sensors (Somfy): 50 pcs
- Cameras: 5 pcs
- Scenario player (Somfy): 20 pcs
- Maximum number of scenes: 40
- Philips Hue: 1 Bridge (gateway) 50 Hue products
- 1 pc Somfy TaHoma box
- 1 pc Power cable, Micro-USB
- 1 Getting Started Manual
Warranty: 5 years
Smoke Alarm io
Smoke alarms are a crucial feature in any home. The Somfy Smoke Alarm io not only detects smoke and emits an 85 dB alarm to warn you, it also allows you to secure safe escape routes too. When connected to the TaHoma system, it can roll up blinds and switch on lights to make it easier for you to get out of any emergency situation.
Safe and alert
Multiple smoke alarms are always recommended for optimum security. You can connect all your Somfy smoke alarms, so they are all activated if smoke is detected anywhere in your home. That means that if there's a fire in the kitchen, you'll know even if you're upstairs. And with smartphone alerts, you can be notified of potential emergencies even if you are away.
- Emits an 85 dB alarm when smoke is detected
- Automatically alerts all Somfy smoke sensors in your house to smoke detection
- When connected to TaHoma, it can alert you via email or push notifications to your smartphone
- The TaHoma system can automatically adjust other connected features to secure safe escape routes
- Easy to install
- Comes with a comprehensive 5 year warranty
- Not compatible with Somfy Protect
- 1x Somfy TaHoma switch
- 1x Power cable
- 1x Ethernet cable
- 1x Quickstart manual
- 3x Smoke Detector
- 3x 6LR61 9V battery
- 3x Screws and plugs